You already know that Facebook Reviews are imperative if you want to grow your business.
Facebook Reviews allow buyers and sellers find you online. (More on that here).
Ready to add the ‘Reviews’ tab to your page?
Step 1. Edit your “About” section to include “local service” and “real estate agent”
• Click About>General>Categories>Edit
• Type in “Local Service” and “Real Estate Agent”
Step 2. Add your location to the map
• Scroll down to location and check the box that says “Has a street address”
• Type in your business address
• The map will drop a pin at your address
• Verify that it is accurate
• Check the box that says “Show map and check-ins on the page”
• Click “Save Changes“
Step 3. Add the Tab
• Go to your Page and click Settings on the top right
• Click Edit Page in the left column
• Scroll to the bottom and click Add a Tab
• Click Add Tab next to where it says “Reviews”
• Click Close
That’s it! You should now see the “Reviews” tab on your Facebook Business Page.
If you want to know the one trick to getting your clients to give an instant Facebook Review, you can read about that here.
If you want a Marketing Specialist to give you a professionally-branded Facebook Business Page before you ask for your reviews, you can find out more about that here. Bonus: They will add the ‘Reviews’ tab for you too.
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comments below!